Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts may be submitted only electronically via the IUPHAR GI SECTION MEETING 2017 abstract submission site www.gi-iuphar-section-meeting-2017.com
- Abstracts sent by mail, e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline is May 20th, 2017.
- The authors’ names (full first names, familly names) should be written without degrees, titles and appointments.
- Corresponding author’s e-mail address has to be listed.
- Instution name and address has to be be listed.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible.
- Abstract Title: A title (in capital letters) that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation needs to be provided. There is a limit of 250 characters, including spaces, for the title of an abstract. Only enter the title in the title field and do not include it in the body of the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be avoided in titles, but may be used in the text if they are defined at first usage.
- Abstract Body: The length of the abstract should not exceed 3,000 characters, including spaces. Abstract titles, author names, author institutions etc. do not count toward the 3,000 character limit.
- The abstract should be structured as indicated:
– state the specific objective of the study,
– state the methods used, if pertinent
– summarise the results obtained,
– state the conclusions reached,
– references may be added.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Statements such as “data will be presented” will lead to automatic rejection of the abstract.
- Conflict of interest: the submitting author of an abstract is requested to declare any potential conflict of interest for all authors during the abstract submission.
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by a panel of reviewers. Notifications of abstract acceptance (oral or poster presentation) will be e-mailed to the author by May 30th, 2017.
- All presenters are required to register for IUPHAR GI SECTION MEETING 2017. (Please note that abstracts will be included in the final programme only if the presenting author has formally registered and paid the registration fee.)
- Accepted abstracts will be made accessible via the website of Inflammopharmacology.